Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Some notes from our open session under the topic "Culture of Understanding" with main point of how to create or get to organisational culture where people have more understanding for each other:
- this subject should have some science and research papers available
- science, psychology/sociology, should have some recipes and identified patterns of behavior
- what about creating open-spaces (voluntary !) at work - would it help and trigger a change?
- identify good things already in place and amplify them - let it be organic
- last years LeanKanban Central Europe and talk by Katherine Kirk (https://www.slideshare.net/lkce/lkce16-dark-collaboration-by-katherine-kirk)- some interesting insights on how not to do things
- check works of Naomi Karten